These first 2 pictures show you exactly how each of my two very different children felt about things Thursday morning...
Sadie was SUPER excited, and asked me every day for weeks how much longer until school started back. Aaron, however, has been dreading this day. Not sure if it's a boy/girl thing, or if it's just the differences in personalities...
This next picture, we finally got a smile, and actually got Aaron to hug Sadie :)
Here they are as they walk toward their school...
And even though Aaron was not overly excited about the first day of school, once we got to his classroom, and he saw some of his friends, he perked up. This is a REAL smile...
And here's Sadie. She's so big...only one more year of Montessori and my baby will be in Kindergarten. Hard to believe...
2 comments:
I'm just glad we are all back.
I'm thinking J will be looking a little more like Aaron...although she likes to look good in her pictures so I'm sure she'll force herself to smile and just be frowning on the inside!!!
Post a Comment