Yesterday morning I handed my keys to Sadie so that she could go unlock the car and her and Aaron could load up while I was pouring my coffee. So Sadie grabbed my keys and her backpack and opened the front door to walk out to the car. Then I hear a blood-curdling scream and Sadie begins crying frantically, and Toby gasps. I look up, wondering what's wrong, thinking someone was seriously injured. I see Sadie running into the kitchen (where I am), still crying. I picked her up and asked her what's wrong. She was so upset that she couldn't even tell me. It's at this time that I heard Toby say, "I'll kill it." I walked over to the door, saw him grab a nearby flip-flop, and smashed a humongous wolf spider.
Sadie is terrified of spiders, by the way.
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment