skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Family
I don't say this often enough, so I'm putting it out there now...I love my family. My whole family. And yes, by whole family, I mean my whole, entire, extended family. You have made me who I am. You are who I turn to, lean on, laugh with, cry with, look to, worship with, and rejoice with. Each and every one of you have a special place in my heart, and I know that I don't always show my love in normal ways. I am flawed and broken, but please don't ever doubt that I love you. I thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful family. And thank you to each of you...for putting up with, for molding me, for guiding me, for teaching me, and for loving me, flaws and all.
3 comments:
Aaah....thanks Rebecca. I love you too. :)
What about your son's football coach? Doesn't he deserve a hug as well? I've heard he's a hell of a nice guy.
I don't know if you've heard the rumors, but I'm not exactly a hugger...but if that coach really wants one, he can have one. Do you think a virtual hug will do? If so, here's one:
{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}
Post a Comment