Here are some pictures of the carving process. Toby cut the tops off of both pumpkins, and then we all helped scrape out the gooey insides...well, Sadie mostly just watched. After all, that's nasty stuff and she wouldn't touch it.
Here is Aaron beginning to get his pattern "poked" onto his pumpkin. He's getting so big...he used to need my help with this part.
Sadie watched Toby poke her pattern onto her pumpkin. She did help carve a little, too.
But mostly Sadie just supervised.
Here's Aaron with his completed Alien Pumpkin.
And here is Sadie with her completed Dorothy and Toto Pumpkin (no surprise to those who know her that she would pick something Wizard of Oz).
This next picture is from Thursday. Yes, that's snow in Amarillo in October. The snow started falling shortly after I told my sister that we didn't get any snow...just rain.
Then, Aaron and I headed out to the Amarillo Rock Climbing House (A.R.C.H.). Aaron LOVES climbing rock walls, so I promised him that if he made a 105 on his spelling test, I would take him to this new place. He brought home his 105 from Friday's test on Monday, and Thursday was the first chance that we were able to go.
This last picture is from the Halloween party Toby and I went to last night. It was the first time I had worn a costume for Halloween since Jr. High. We had tons of fun at the party. It was GROOVY!
No comments:
Post a Comment