Monday, October 5, 2009

What Else Could I Say?

Last night, Aaron and I made a trip to Wally World to pick up a few necessities (ice cream). On our way out, I left our basket at the door and just carried the sacks out. Aaron and I then had an interesting conversation:

Aaron: "Why are you leaving the basket there?"

Me: "Because I'm done with it. I can just carry my stuff to the car. Where am I suppose to leave it?"

Aaron: "In the places for the carts outside by the cars."

Me: "Not when you don't need the cart to get your groceries to the car."

Aaron: "Mom, those Walmart people are pointing at you." (he was referring to the greeters)

Me: "They're probably just pointing at the cart, telling someone to go get it and put it up."

Aaron: "Mom, it's not nice to make the old people do your job."

Me (after a brief pause): "You're right, Aaron."

What else could I say???

2 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

But old people gotta work to and if you do everything for them they won't have a job anymore.

Come on, you gotta hone those BS skills bit.

Anonymous said...

Go Aaron!