This 1st one is his teacher and another alter boy helping him get his alb and cincture on ...
And here he is, ready to go...
And here he is as the group processes in...
He did a great job. He sat nice and still, and paid attention. And to make things even better, at this same mass, Monsignor called Sadie's class up to gather around the alter during the consecration. This was the 1st time her class got to go to the alter for this (usually, he just calls up one of the elementary classes, but his time, he called up the pre-K'ers). What a neat experience for Sadie.
Here's a video of the recessional...
I only wish that I had been able to get better pictures. Unfortunately, the lighting isn't great in the church, and parents sit in the back for the school mass, so there was no way to get good pictures of the alter area. Oh well...at least I have the memories :)
Today, we decided to wake up extra early and go to the 8:00 mass. We know that there aren't many servers for that mass, and we were hoping Aaron would get the opportunity to serve again. And bingo...we were right. There were only 2 people assigned to serve, so Aaron got to help out. And again, he did a fabulous job (aside from a yawn or two...but I can't blame him because I was yawning a bit too).
Sadie loved watching Aaron as he served, and can't wait until she is old enough. The only thing she didn't like about him being up there was that she couldn't give him the sign of peace :)
1 comment:
Sorry I missed it.
Post a Comment