Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer Pictures, Part One

Wow! This summer has blown by, and I have been slacking on getting pictures and updates on this blog. So, today, you get a three-for-one deal. I am posting lots of pictures from the summer, but I am breaking it into 3 posts so that I don't overwhelm anyone. This first set is the most recent set. They are pictures from August (some from today, even).

These first few are from Groom Day.




These next few are from a terrific trip to Ute Lake, where we met some friends. We got to tube (Sadie's first time ever on a tube) and kayak (first time for all of us Vincents...lots of fun), and have loads of fun swimming and jumping off the boat. Thanks to the Ramsey's for inviting us!










And these are from today. Toby took the kids across the street to ride Aaron's dirt bike. Toby is the one who took these pictures. He did a pretty good job :)














Look at the pictures in the next 2 posts as well. As you can see, we've had tons of fun this summer. And these are only a small sampling of all the pictures we've taken.
Coming soon, a back-to-school post :)

2 comments:

amy said...

We had fun too! Would love for you guys to go again! Cracking up that Sadie picked a dress to ride dirt bikes in...sounds right for her! So cute!! Love the pictures in the concrete culvert, neat idea.

Travis Erwin said...

And now it is over. Great pics. I'm actually ready for school to crank back up.