...that this little girl...

...is going through a growth spurt. She is eating tons, and anyone who knows her knows that that is definitely not the norm.
This is my new favorite picture of Sadie. I love the freckles...
Here are 2 more of my favorites. My sister, Angie, took pictures for us last weekend. I am so blessed to have her in my family. She does a great job, and all I have to do is babysit her kids once in a while. Great trade :)

Here is a picture of the whole family. You can tell she's a great photographer because she got a decent picture of this group.

And here's the boy. He's growing way too fast, too. Someone told him the other day that he will be taller than me in about two years. Seriously? He's only 8...well, almost 9, but still. He's not supposed to be taller than me until he's about 17.

I guess they can't stay little forever, but I sure do wish things would slow down some. Can't believe that 3rd grade is almost half way over.
Here are my other favorites of the little man...



I guess I better just enjoy every moment I have left of them at this age...
No comments:
Post a Comment