Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yes, I Did It.

And I'm not going to apologize. Although I do get angry at stores who put out their Christmas items and decor in August and at people who put their Christmas lights up (and turn them on) before Thanksgiving, I did change the music on my blog to Christmas music.

I LOVE Christmas music. It is so peaceful and nostalgic. I could listen to this music year round. And I'm already in the Christmas mood this year. Maybe it's because I've already started checking out the Black Friday ads and formulating my preliminary plan for that day. Maybe it's because every store I go in has their Christmas stuff out. Maybe it's because last night at Sadie's choir practice, they gave us a cd with the songs they'll be singing at Christmas Eve mass. Who knows. But I've longing to listen to these songs, and I've decided that only listening to this wonderful music from Thanksgiving to Christmas is just not enough. So now you're stuck listening to it also (or at least when you visit my blog).

Or, really, I guess you're not required to listen. If you're not in the Christmas mood yet, or if you just feel it is unfair to Thanksgiving to already be anticipating Christmas, or if you just don't like my choice in music, then feel free to pause the music. But, you're missing out.

3 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

And you are probably to blame for the green glitter that has showed up in my machines the last two days.

Jennifer said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Seriously Rebecca, I'm going to have to get you some ADVENT music. :)