School's out, school's out, teachers let the mules out! Today is day 1 of Christmas break. So far, there has only been one fight over who gets the remote in to the TV and therefore gets to choose what to watch. I figure we really only have today and tomorrow of major issues like this. And maybe half of Christmas Eve. But then, we have mass, and a Conrad family party at Mike and Jennifer's house. I am really thinking I need to come up with some sort of major activity for Christmas Eve day so that the kids are really worn out and will eventually fall asleep from exhaustion...Both are claiming they are going to stay up all night :}
Then, hopefully after Christmas, they will have enough new stuff to keep them entertained for a few days. Sprinkle in a few activities like skating or maybe even swimming at the Town Club, or a trip to the Discovery Center. And maybe I will actually survive this :)
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment