Saturday, June 30, 2012

Kidsick

I am kidsick right now. I stole this phrase from a friend of mine, and it perfectly suits how I feel right now. Aaron has been gone for a week to a Catholic church camp, and even though I am fairly certain that he isn't one bit homesick, I am very much kidsick. He should get home tonight, and I am counting down the hours!

The camp he went to sounds amazing, and I hope that when he gets home, I get more details about everything he did. So far, here's what I know: His cabin's A/C stopped working, but they got it fixed after a few hours. His cabin was also infested with daddy long-leg spiders, and I hoping there are no stow-aways in his trunk. He played some game called GaGa and loved it, and also "hit the black circle" in archery (I'm assuming he meant a bullseye). And it was hot. And they got to swim a lot.

I also got to see pictures that the camp posted everyday, and also got to watch 3 videos that they posted throughout the week. It gave me something to look forward to (in fact, I am waiting for yesterday's photos to be posted so I can look for my boy)!

He went with lots of kids he knows from school. In his cabin, there were 4 kids from his class, plus 2 girls from his class also went. And there were also at least 6 kids from the class above him. So that made me feel better about things. I am just wishing that I had been the one who went to go pick them up because I can't wait to see him!!!

No comments: