I haven't blogged in a long time. Like years. When I (finally) caved and signed up for Facebook, it seems like I started entering our daily happenings there instead of here. And it seemed ok. I could sit down and quickly share what was happening in our lives, and my friends and family to see what was going on. But I have realized that while FB streamlines this process, it also makes it difficult to go back and see those important events, or those funny things my kids said. Yes, FB is doing a better job by showing users their "on this day" posts, but it just isn't the same. I recently have been wanting to sort of "journal" some of the events that have happened, and I remembered this blog. I wasn't even sure if it still existed, or if blogger deleted accounts that haven't been used in forever. Luckily, it was still here, and I spent time going back through, reading about those things that happened in our lives for the short time that I did blog. And I loved it! Some of those things, I thought I'd never forget. But guess what? I did forget. It was great going back and reading those entries, and seeing those pictures! So now, I am going to try to start blogging again. Not at all for other people to read. It isn't like I had a huge following to begin with. In fact, I kind of hope no one reads these. I want to use this blog like a journal, and I feel like I can be more honest if I think no one but me reads it ;)
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment