Today is Friday. That means that there are only 2 more days after today left of our spring break. I have REALLY enjoyed being home with the kids, sleeping in every morning, lounging around in my P.J.'s, getting caught up on some projects at home, etc. I don't want to go back to work next week. And actually, I have some work stuff I need to get done before going back. I have some papers to grade, a test to make, and a project for a task force I'm on. The paper grading and project can be done here at the house, but our testing program can only be accessed from the campus. So sometime in the next few days, I'll have to make that dreaded trip up to work. UGH!
The kids are feeling it too. Aaron has had tons of fun playing outside everyday with the neighborhood kids. We've had nice weather, and he has taken advantage of it. He did (reluctantly) get some reading in, and has practiced his guitar, but mostly he has been outdoors. I think he will be pretty disappointed to go back to school next Monday, and to start having homework daily again. I don't remember having daily homework in 1st grade...
Sadie...well, she kinda feeds off Aaron. She really likes school, but has been hearing Aaron say he doesn't want to go back, so she mimics him and says the same thing. I think we better get up early on Monday because I may have some battles...
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment