My baby turned 4 today. I know that she is extremely excited about it, and about all the attention she has gotten today, and about getting bigger. But I don't want her to grow anymore...
She started the day with muffins and juice, which is what she had picked out for breakfast. She was so excited about her birthday, though, that she only ate a few bites. She then got to open her birthday present (I think that's part of why she was "full" so quickly for breakfast). She got a crawling, talking Pinkie Pie My Little Pony. She loves it...played with it all morning until she had to leave for school, and has played with it continuously since she got home.
She also got to take birthday cookies to school, and got a birthday pencil from the Montessori director. Her name was listed on the school-wide announcements, too.
This evening, she has had a quite a few visitors, calls, and e-mail birthday wishes. Thanks to everyone for making this day so special!
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment