Me and Aaron pulled up to our house this evening around 6 from an afternoon riding his dirt bike in Groom. As we drove home, we drove through a storm that dumped lots of rain on us. We made it home, and as we pulled into our neighborhood, I noticed lots of tree leaves in the yards. Then, I saw this in our yard, and it explained it all...
Aaron decided to walk barefoot in the hail, and was shocked to find it "freezing."
I'm glad we missed this storm. It looks like the hail was pea to marble size...maybe a little bigger. I wonder if we should get our roof looked at...
One other funny comment from Aaron today, as we were driving to Groom. He tells me that the next Webkinz he gets, he wants it to be the same as one he already has so that he can make the new one a girl, and then his girl and boy Webkinz that are the same can have babies, and then he'll have lots of Webkinz for free. I wanted to tell him that babies are in no way free, but instead just spent my time trying to convince him that this scheme would never work. I still don't think he believes me...
No comments:
Post a Comment