Yesterday, my baby turned 5. I still can't believe it was 5 years ago that she entered our lives (without an epidural, by the way). Such a sweet, happy, loving little girl who is full of energy and loves to dance and sing. She has really blessed us, and I can't imagine life without her. I just want time to slow WAY down...it seems that it is just flying by, and I know that all too soon, my babies will be all grown up...
Anyways, for now, Sadie is still my baby, even though she's 5 now. She still loves to hug and kiss and squeeze me, and can always make my day brighter. Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!
Here are a few pictures of her in her gift from Granny...
She LOVES Wizard of Oz, and didn't want to take this outfit off last night for bed, and then also wanted to wear it to school this morning...
There's no place like home...There's no place like home...There's no place like home...
No comments:
Post a Comment