A few months ago, Toby (without talking to me about it first) asked Sadie if she wanted to get her ears pierced for her birthday this year. She, of course, said yes.
So today, we took her (a few days early) for her birthday present. We had done some research and found out that Claire's had Hello Kitty earrings as an option for ear piercing, so naturally, that was Sadie's choice.
She did a great job. She was excited, and a little nervous. But never once thought about getting down from that chair before her ears were bejeweled.
Check out the entire event:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpu0LM1OHjc
If you want to skip through all the fru-fru and just see her reaction, skip to about 45 seconds into the video :)
By the way, when I zoom in to her left ear toward the end of the video, that isn't bruising. They used a purple felt-tip pen to mark where they were going to place the earrings, and when she swabbed them with the cleaner, it smeared that ink. Why they use purple is beyond me. I suppose it is better than red...
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
2 comments:
She did so good!!! She was very proud this morning when she got in the car! :o)
I remember Alan and Jamie crafting a similar deal without my input as well. I was planning to hold out for as long as I could, thinking that might buy me an extra year without makeup. I came home from a business trip one time, and guess what? Little girls have a way of getting what they want out of their daddies though.
Post a Comment