Thursday, March 17, 2011

Where Has the Time Gone?

Wow! Spring Break is already more than halfway over. As breaks often do, this Spring Break has flown by, leaving me to wonder what I have accomplished...

First of all, we have finished the 18-pages of questions required as a part of the certification process to become foster parents. And Toby and I each had to fill one out. It was mind-numbing to fill out all those questions, many of which were repeated a few pages later. Even Aaron figured out that they were just re-asking the question to see if we answered it the same way. But now we're done and we finish up our official training this weekend.

I also changed a guitar string on Aaron's new guitar. First time ever changing a string. Thank you, You Tube! Gotta love that you can watch a video for how to do just about anything on that site. Save us a few bucks, and now we know how to do it and can always just do it ourselves!

I haven't done any of the stuff from work that I was planning on doing. I just have a hard time motivating myself to do work when I'm on break. In fact, I've slept in pretty much everyday of Spring Break, and stayed in my pj's until at least noon.

Speaking of sleeping in, I am still not used to this time change. Everyday, I look at the clock and say "I can't believe it's already ______. It doesn't feel that late." Craziness, but it makes me feel like summer is just around the corner.

And that's about it for what I've done so far this Spring Break. Oh, and I've had to referee a bunch of fights between Aaron and Sadie. We're definitely going to need a plan for this summer to keep them from driving me crazy :)

No comments: