Tuesday, September 25, 2012

That Explains It!

Yesterday, we were at the kid's music lessons. Aaron takes guitar lessons, and Sadie takes piano, and we are fortunate that both their teachers are at the same studio and that there lessons are at the same time. However, they rarely start right on time. So today, Aaron's lesson started just a little before Sadie's. Aaron requested to learn the song "Fireflies" by Owl City. So his teacher looked the song up on YouTube and started listening to it to figure out the chords. That's the way his lessons go.

Sadie hears the song while she's waiting for her teacher and she starts singing and dancing along with the song. She gets to the part that says "I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly." After singing this part (and really emphasizing the "slowly" part), she looks at me and says "When it's windy, that's because the earth is turning faster."

I love the way her little mind works :)


1 comment:

amy said...

awww! I love that!