Well, we just arrived home from Christmas Eve Mass. We attended the Children's mass, which has its pros and cons. The cons are obvious. There are a lot of kids, and along with those lot of kids, you get a lot of kids stuff...crying, talking, scurrying about, multiple trips to the bathroom, "hold me's" and more. However, the 2 big advantages of this mass both come from the fact that it is geared for kids. First of all, my kids fit in well. Aaron actually did great. And Sadie did pretty well, too, for a 3 year old. The 2nd advantage is that it is pretty short, to fit the attention span of a child. Short is about the only way I can tolerate being packed like sardines into a gym converted into a sanctuary.
Now, I just need to get my kids to bed. I'm not very confident that this will be a quick task...
I hope you all have a very merry and a very blessed Christmas!
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment