Sometimes after school, me and the kids go to Sonic for Happy Hour drinks. So today we stopped there and ordered a Route 44 Vanilla Coke, easy on the vanilla (those people put WAY too much syrup in their drinks). While waiting for our drink to arrive, I moved an empty water bottle out of the drink holder and patiently waiting for the car hop to arrive.
She did arrive, pretty quickly, actually. Could have had something to do with her wearing roller skates. Who knows. Anyways, we got our drink, paid, and left. As I was turning right out of Sonic, I heard a crash, and looked back to see the coke spilled on the floorboard of the back seat. After making sure I had room in the drink holder for it, where do I set the cup? On the console, and as I turned, it smashed onto the floor, and spill 44 ounces of syrupy soda. I didn't even get one drink of it.
To be completely honest, I guess I can't say that all 44 ounces spilled on the floor. When I picked the cup up, there was still a little coke in it, and I sat in it my lap. Well, the remaining two or three ounces spilled right into my crotch... Apparently the fall to the floorboard cracked the bottom of the cup. So I got to drive the rest of the way home with ice cold vanilla coke soaked pants. Lovely day.
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment