Aaron scored again in his game this morning. That makes 2 games in a row that he scored in. He did a good job today of being aggressive for more of the game, and stopped a few goals when he was goalie or defender. The team we played were pretty rough (a few of them even threw punches at our kids) and I didn't like their coaches. It's a good thing that they have plexiglass between the stands and the field. I don't think Kids, Inc. likes for parents to yell too much. What will I do if Aaron plays basketball? How embarrassing if I were to get kicked out of my kid's game...
I was spotted at the game by one of my cousins. Her daughter plays soccer for one of the other teams in our league, and we will be playing them next week, I think. I hope the players on her team have better sportsmanship, or I may have to take it out on her ;) Maybe we shouldn't sit next to each other...Or maybe I will be able to control myself better if I sit next to her. Hmmm...
On a related note, Sadie will be taking ballet this summer. I wonder if they allow parents to yell at ballet recitals?
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
2 comments:
We lost our first game last night, 5-7. Zalen scored one goal also.
Well..it seems you will be dodging the bullet. Jaycee won't be at her game on Saturday she's going out of town with her mom. However, I definately think you can yell at ballet recitals.
Post a Comment