Friday, May 22, 2009

Field Day

Today was Field Day at St. Mary's. The day my kids look forward to every year. We had tons of activities for the kids...4 bouncers (all donated by 2 different companies here in town), Soggy Baseball, Balloon Pop races, Soccer Kick, Bubbles, Bandage Station, Cow Milking, a Tattoo station, and a refreshment station. First stop for my kids was the Cow Milking. Sadie actually came back to this one many times...




Here's Sadie in one of the bouncers. They kept this one reserved for kids 5 and under.


Here's Aaron getting all bandaged up.



Here's Sadie patiently waiting (and posing) in line for the big slide. The next picture is of her sliding down.




Here's Aaron helping Sadie blow up the balloon in the balloon race, and one of Aaron doing one by himself. They got a pretty good workout doing this one. Maybe I should have spent some time on this...






This next one was my favorite. It was one of the bouncers...a blow up bouncing horse race. Sadie could barely push through the starting gate, but once she made it through, she had a blast. Four kids went at a time, racing to the end. I never did see Aaron do this on (he got to be without a parent...only had to stay with a buddy, so I missed a lot of pictures of him...he tells me he did do this, though).





And here is Aaron doing the Soggy Baseball. They get those balls all soaked with water and then pitch them to the kids.


And then, there was another Travis Erwin sighting. I'm not sure what Toby and him are talking about, but I think it may have something to do with goatees...Good luck with those extra kids who are spending the night with your boys tonight, Travis :)


Overall, it was a lot of fun today. But now I am worn out. Hopefully, my kids are too and will sleep well tonight.

1 comment:

Travis Erwin said...

Why we were talking about you of course.