Friday, May 15, 2009

Last Day!

WooHoo! Today is *officially* the last day of work for me for this school year. Now, those of you who have ever been a teacher know that even though it is the last official work day, my work is no where near over. In fact, we are making a ton of changes to the way clinicals are going to been done next semester, and I will spend a good portion of the summer ironing out those details. Plus, my syllabus and student notes are due by mid-June. Plus, I have volunteered to help with a review for the graduating students to help prepare them for the licensing exam. So although I am so excited to be *officially* done, I am really not completely done.

Now maybe I can catch up on my sleep, housework, and filing, and spend more time with the kids :)

Happy Summer!!!

No comments: