Friday, May 8, 2009

He Knows Me Well...

Today, both kids brought home Mother's Day gifts that they made at school. Sadie's was a cute flower with a picture of her as the center, and it said "Thanks for helping me grow."

Aaron brought home a few things. The first thing I read shows just how well he knows me. It was entitled "My Mom" and was a fill-in-the-blank job. Here's what he wrote about me:

My mom is...sweet
She likes to ...watch TV
She always...wants to sleep
Sometimes she...stays up
But the best thing about my mom is...she loves me!

The sleeping thing hit it pretty head-on.

I also got a card from him that read (in his spelling):

Dear mom I hope you hav a grate moters day. Me and Sadie mit mack brest. We well let you sleep in. I will give you 100 kisses. We will hav a Asom time. Love Aaron

Just so there is no confusion, "mit mack brest" = might make breakfast, and "asom" = awesome.

Again, he knows what this woman wants...to sleep in. Sweet boy :) He also gave me an eye mask (to help me sleep), and some relatxing bath salts that "smell wonderful." I am pretty lucky to have such awesome kiddos!

1 comment:

Travis Erwin said...

Pretty cool stuff. But me and Toby get shafted. Since Father;s days comes in the summer they never make us diddly squat at school.