So yesterday, I logged into my blog and was ready to post what I was thankful for on the 2nd day of the 30 days of Thanksgiving. And my head was just swimming. There are so many things that I am incredibly thankful for, and I don't want to leave anything out, and I am having a hard time picking which thing to actually pick for each day. Maybe I would do better by waiting until the end of November and then listing 30 things I'm thankful for.
But then, it wouldn't be as meaningful. I think the whole purpose of this is to get us to think about our blessing every day, and to realize just how blessed we really are. And even though I didn't get one thing listed yesterday, I was thinking about my abundant blessings.
So, for yesterday, and I want to say that I am thankful for this 30 Days of Thanksgiving. For getting me to focus on the positives in my life, and how everybody in my life has had a contribution in me being where I am today. And where I am today is blessed way beyond where I deserve, loved more than I deserve, and happier than I deserve.
And for today, I want to say that I am very thankful to have a house, electricity, gas, and safety. My heart and prayers go out to all those in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut, and anywhere else that was impacted by Hurricane Sandy. And especially for those who live without housing, electricity, gas, and safety everyday and not just for a few weeks/months after a disaster.
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment