Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving

I know several people who are dedicating the entire month of November (wow...I am still having a hard time believing it is already November!) to looking at how blessed we truly are and taking the time to write/type at least one thing they are thankful for each day. So, this year, I figured I would try to do it too :)

So, Day 1: I am thankful that the I am "worth more than many sparrows" to the Lord. I know there are a lot of people out there who believe that God doesn't care about the little stuff...whether you are catching all the red light, or whether the Jets win or lose, or even whether or not you clip your toenails tonight. But I believe that He loves us, and that "even all the hairs on your head are counted." And I see His Divine mercy and will in my life a lot more clearly now, in both the big and the small things. Lord, help me to always see that you will always care about whatever I care about.

No comments: