I fear that there are going to be a lot of these "multi-day" posts. Even though I am trying to stay caught up, I just can't seem to be able to do it. Oh well.
So for yesterday, I am thankful that Toby was home to help me with all the running of kids around town that had to be done. And I am thankful that our kids are able to participate in activities (both school related and non-school related) that they enjoy and are good at. It provides the opportunity for us to talk about using the talents God gives us to glorify Him. It also helps them with prioritizing and decision-making because if we would let them, they would be in a lot more activities. So they have to pick the activities that are most important to them.
And for today...it's election day, so I am thankful that I am an American, where (at least for now), we have certain freedoms and liberties. I am thankful that I can vote and I am thankful for the men and women who have worked and sacrificed to make that possible. And hopefully tomorrow I can say that I am thankful about the outcome of today's election. Stay tuned...
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment