Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Craziness of Crazy Hair Day

So everyday at VBS, there is a theme. Yesterday, they were suppose to wear their assigned colors. Sadie was yellow and Aaron was aqua. Today is crazy hair day. Sadie's hair is crazy everyday, so that was nothing new, but Aaron has short hair and there wasn't much we could do with it. So, here was the option I came up with...






Sadie has 14 ponytails, and thinks she looks like a lady bug. Not exactly sure why, but that's what she kept telling me after she went and looked in the mirror. I guess it has something to do with all the "spots" from the different pony tail holders...

And never fear...Aaron's hair will be completely buzzed this afternoon, after I get a few pix of him with his electric guitar and then maybe a few holding his motorcycle helmet. Too bad the motorcycle isn't here, or I'd probably get a few with that, too.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I think you should let him leave it like that for the rest of the summer!!!