Saturday, June 6, 2009

What We've Been Up To...

Yesterday, me, Aaron and Sadie worked on this Uppercase Living project. If you haven't heard of UL, it's pretty cool. It's vinyl lettering that you can stick onto ANYTHING you can think of. They have tons of cool sayings, or you can create your own. I hosted a party a few weeks ago, and the orders came in early this week. I finally got around to getting this one put up...



Out of all the stuff I've ever ordered from UL, this is my favorite. I have been wanting a growth chart for my kids for a while now, and just never got around to making one. So, when I saw this in the UL catalog, I just knew I had to use part of my hostess benefits to get it. I also got the "Think Big" to go along with it, which I think fits pretty good.


After we got it all put up, I immediately had to measure the kids. Sadie is sitting at 41 inches, and Aaron is at 49 1/2 inches. I can't wait to watch them grow!


Another UL project that we have done is for Toby's mom. We made it for a housewarming gift. Here's a picture of it (I think it turned out pretty good)...



Any of you interested in ordering anything UL, or just finding out more about it can visit Jen's Simple Creations. Jennifer sells UL, and she could help you out.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the shout out! Your projects turned out great!