A lot of you guys know that I was gone on a 4 day retreat over the weekend. I meant to post that I would be away for a few days, but got too busy and never got around to it. And I meant to post that I was back Sunday afternoon, but I was exhausted from my retreat and yesterday I was busy catching up on work and spending time with my family. So, I am finally getting around to posting again.
So, my retreat was awesome! I totally recommend it to anyone who needs to re-connect with God. It was an ACTS retreat, and I went to it feeling a bit skeptical. I had heard how wonderful the retreat was, but doubted that it would really touch me in the way it did. But it did, and I hope that I am never the same again.
So now, I guess it's back to the grind of summer routine. I will try to post more often again, now that I am back.
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
1 comment:
Rebecca,
I am hoping some of your siblings, cousins and spouses are reading your endorsement of the ACTS retreat (hint, hint, hint). It's hard to explain it to someone who has not gone, but it really can be an amazing, life-altering experience.
So, you guys get there! Next men's retreat is in August, women's is in October. Let me know if you're interested and I'll find out the exact dates.
Everybody's Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment