To the love of my life! I won't publicize just how old he is, but Aaron was able to figure it out doing the math when Toby told him what year he was born in.
It's amazing to think that I have been with Toby to celebrate 14 of his birthdays. It has been an incredibly wonderful 14 years (for the most part), and I am very lucky to have such an easy-going, penny-pinching, hunk-a-hunk-a sugar daddy in my life. Even more surprising is that said hunk keeps me around. He always jokes around that he is lucky to have "married up" but we all know the truth. We all know that I'm the lucky one, and that I caught the big one before he got away.
Must be that ultimatum I gave him...
So Happy Birthday, sweetie! I hope that it is a great one :)
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
2 comments:
Happy Late Birthday, Toby! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday. Toby.
Post a Comment