Sunday, June 21, 2009

100th Post

Well, this is my 100th post, and in the tradition of blogging (not sure where the tradition came from), here are 100 facts about me :) Enjoy :P

  1. My name is Rebecca
  2. I was born 2 days before Christmas
  3. I was born breech (that explains a lot about me, doesn't it?)
  4. I have 2 brothers
  5. I have 5 sisters
  6. I am the 3rd in the line-up of 8
  7. I have 15 cousins on my dad's side of the family
  8. I only have 3 cousins on my mom's side (slackers :)
  9. You guessed it...I'm Catholic
  10. I am 5'5"
  11. I have brown hair
  12. It is naturally crazy...I mean wavy/curly
  13. I wear it straight more often than I wear it curly
  14. I still need to get a decent picture of me to be my avatar
  15. I got married when I was 22 to the love of my life
  16. I have 2 wonderful kids who are the light of my life
  17. Aaron was born on our 4th anniversary
  18. I love math!
  19. I started wearing glasses in 1st grade
  20. I have worn contacts since the 7th grade
  21. My contact prescription is -11.5
  22. Yes, I know that's bad
  23. I have lived in 4 towns in my life
  24. All of those towns are within a 75 mile radius
  25. 25 was my basketball number in H.S.
  26. I was a point guard
  27. I was also a distance runner
  28. I have 4 degrees (1 associates, 2 bachelors, 1 masters)
  29. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up
  30. Toby will kill me if I go back to school
  31. Toby spoils me
  32. I drive a Honda
  33. I love to take pictures
  34. I am really bad about actually getting those pictures printed
  35. I love blogging :)
  36. I hate cleaning
  37. I love taking baths
  38. My sisters are my best friends
  39. I include my sisters-in-law as sisters
  40. I love Starbucks Mochas
  41. I used to hate coffee
  42. Now I drink it every day
  43. I am a nurse
  44. I am a teacher
  45. I miss math
  46. Aaron is good at math
  47. Sadie has a great memory
  48. Toby says she gets that from me
  49. I am a published poet
  50. Half way there!
  51. I have a hard time being alone for very long
  52. I think it has something to do w/ growing up in a big family
  53. I recently went on an ACTS retreat
  54. I think everyone should go on one
  55. I am mu (refer to this post)
  56. I like to sleep
  57. I am not a morning person
  58. I hate my hair
  59. Widget just killed another bird...that makes 4
  60. Hopefully my backyard will soon be bird-free!
  61. I am learning to rejoice always
  62. I am also learning to pray without ceasing
  63. And to give thanks in all circumstances
  64. That's from 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
  65. It's from my ACTS retreat
  66. We have lived in our house for 6 years
  67. I need to lose some weight
  68. I like food way too much
  69. And I don't like to exercise...
  70. I'm beginning to run out of things to say
  71. This is a prime number
  72. I don't wear make-up very often in the summer
  73. I don't go to tanning beds
  74. I have a dog and a kitten
  75. I miss reading for pleasure
  76. I need to file all my mail from the past year
  77. I need to clean out closets
  78. I have an angel baby waiting for me in Heaven
  79. I have never broken any bones
  80. I have only been in the hospital for obstetrical events
  81. Luckily, my kids have been very healthy
  82. We have an alarm system, thank goodness!
  83. We didn't get that system until after our garage was broken into...twice
  84. We now keep our garage locked at all times
  85. I like vanilla cokes from Sonic
  86. I'm a rule follower
  87. I'm addicted to Minesweeper
  88. I think it's the math nerd in me
  89. Yes, I am a math nerd
  90. Toby's ring tone for me is "Brown-Eyed Girl"
  91. I am not a girly-girl
  92. My favorite show is NCIS
  93. My kids are growing up too fast
  94. I think my mom was crazy for having so many kids
  95. I have never been outside of North America
  96. I want to go to Vatican City
  97. I wish I drove the Bat Mobile
  98. I am not a warm and fuzzy person
  99. Math RULZ!
  100. I'm done :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well done. however you mentioned math a lot. i am wondering do you like math? it really was interesting.

Jennifer said...

Loved it!

Travis Erwin said...

Congrats on making a 100. Here's to at least a thousand more.