I took the kids to watch Up on Tuesday. We had been to the WT swimming pool on Monday, and therefore I had shaved my legs Monday morning, and felt no need to shave again on Tuesday. I am not the type of girl who shaves her legs everyday, and this should come to no surprise to those of you who know me.
So, we're sitting in the theater, and Sadie feels it is her responsibility to commentate the entire movie. And not in whispers, either, but in her regular, everyday voice that I am sure several people around us could hear. Many times, she said "Awww...that's so sad!" She would also point out what was happening on the movie, like "Hey, that dog can talk!" Thanks, Sadie, I hadn't noticed that.
Then, in the middle of her commentating, she hops on my lap, turns around, and tells me "Mom, I tink you need to shave again 'cuz your pokes are hurting me."
Thanks, Sadie, for not only telling me that, but for sharing it with anyone within listening distance...
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment