There's a reason things have weight limits. For example, Aaron's 50cc Honda motorcycle has a weight limit of around 90 pounds. And, just in case you were wondering, I am well above (okay...waaaaaaay above) that weight limit. However, I have ridden that motorcycle a few times, and there have been no problem. Unless you count the fact that the tire smooshes down when I get on it, so that it looks a little low. Several kids have pointed that fact out to me...
Anyways, we were in Groom the other day and Aaron wanted to ride the motorcycle out at the farm, but didn't feel comfortable riding the motorcycle out to the farm (about 1 mile out of town), even when I assured him that I would be right behind him in the car. When he continued to refuse, I told him I'd ride it our there for him. I got on the farm-to-market road and laid on the gas.
And then, I had a blow out, about half way to the farm. I guess the combo of my above the weight limit weight and the speed was too much for the poor thing to handle. So now, the bike got hauled here to Amarillo to get the flat fixed.
In my defense, the tire had been flat when we got the bike, and they had fixed it by putting some sort of blue goo flat fix in it, so it was already in a weakened state...
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
1 comment:
Sure, blame it on the blue goo.
Post a Comment