A few years ago, Toby and I started really filing all of our "important" stuff, like anything that may relate to our taxes or our retirement and our bank statements. It is a royal pain, especially because I typically just let everything pile up throughout the year until summer break, and then I have a huge task to do...sort everything and get it all in order, and put in the proper files.
Well, this time around, I had all of 2007 and 2008 to file. Not sure what happened to make me 2 years behind, but I was. And today, I finished that task! No more huge piles of old mail sitting around everywhere. And in looking through all the old stuff, I found some other things...like lots of Box Tops for Education, and stamps.
So now, I am hoping that I can do a better job of keeping up with the sorting throughout the year, to avoid huge piles in the future. We'll see...
Now for my next project: printing, sorting, and dating 3 years worth of photos stored on my computer...
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment