Kids can be pretty entertaining. Yesterday, as soon as I arrived home from work, Aaron approached me and engaged me in the following conversation:
Aaron: "Hey Mom, can I ask you a question?"
Me: "Sure."
A: "Why am I wearing 2 pairs of underwear?"
(mental pause...it took my brain a few seconds to wrap itself around this question...was it a riddle? A trick question?)
Me: "I don't know Aaron. Why are you wearing 2 pairs of underwear?"
A: "I don't know, that's why I asked you."
I'm still not sure about how he ended up wearing 2 pairs of underwear. The only thing I can think of is that sometimes after his morning shower, he will put on a pair of underwear, but not finish getting dressed. After eating breakfast and/or watching cartoons, I think he went to the clothes that had been laid out for him, and put on the pair of underwear in with them without thinking. But who knows...there may be some other explanation...
Don't worry...he's only wearing one pair today!
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment