Yesterday, we got the pleasure of experiencing what life would be like with triplet, 6 year old boys. Aaron is six, and has a cousin who is 8 days younger than him, and another cousin who is about 6 months younger than him. We got to babysit both boys yesterday afternoon/evening. I now know that I could handle triplets for a day, but I doubt that I would manage so well on a permanent basis.
Sadie's view on the experience were interesting. She had the following conversation with Toby as they went to pick up Ethan (Caden was already at our house):
Sadie: Dad, Aaron is a stinkpot.
Toby: Who else is a stinkpot?
Sadie: Caden is a stinkpot (giggle, giggle).
Toby: Is anyone else a stinkpot?
Sadie: You are a stinkpot, Daddy (more giggles).
Toby: Well, what about Ethan? Is he a stinkpot?
Sadie: Dad, does Ethan have a tail? (this is how Sadie interprets the anatomical difference between boys and girls)
Toby: Yes.
Sadie: Then yes, Ethan is a stinkpot (giggle, giggle, giggle).
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment