Well, I was tagged. The rules for this game of tag are that once you are tagged, you have to write 7 interesting/unusual facts about yourself, and then tag 7 other bloggers. I don't know 7 other bloggers, and the blogger who tagged me (Tara) also tagged one of the other bloggers I know. So that really only leaves a few bloggers I could tag, so I figured I'd break the rules, and just post the 7 weird/random facts about me and forego the tagging part. Afterall, that's why you guys read this...to learn more about my weirdness, right??? So, here are my 7 facts:
1. I love math. I miss math. I love my job now, but math was my first love. You never forget your first love...
2. I am a published poet. As a project in grad school, we had to attempt to publish something in a nursing journal, and I was able to get a poem published.
3. I would love to go back to school again, but my husband would kill me if I did...And I'm not sure what sort of degree I would seek.
4. I loved being pregnant.
5. I'm a know-it-all, and I'm sure that is quite annoying to those around me, but I can't help it.
6. I don't like change...I'm a traditionalist. However, I am very very excited about a possible change that might be occurring at work by next fall!
7. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a professional roller skater.
So, now you know me a little better. Maybe as I blog more and more, I'll meet other bloggers and can actually tag other people. I was shocked to find out that one of my co-workers doesn't even know what a blog is. This is the same co-worker who will steal stuff out of your basket on Black Friday if you're not paying attention... I thought everyone knew what a blog was.
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
1 comment:
Roller Derby Rebecca. Why is it that I can actually picture this?
Post a Comment