Yesterday was Aaron's 7th birthday. And I didn't post a happy birthday to him. I even made him spend several hours of his birthday up at hospice with "nothing to do."
So, here's a belated "Happy Birthday, Aaron" right here on my blog. I love you, and I can't believe you are already 7. Time is really flying.
Yesterday wasn't all bad for Aaron. He did get breakfast in bed. A breakfast that he got to pick out. I didn't get to choose what I got for my breakfast in bed on my birthday a few weeks ago...
He also got to eat out at Abuelo's with 3 of his aunts, a cousin, and 1 uncle, plus me and Sadie. He got a birthday-nacho-type thing, w/ chips (sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar) topped w/ whipped cream, ice cream, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, chopped nuts, and a cherry. He shared with everybody (except Russell...sorry Russell, but good job at refusing).
He also got to have his cousin spend the night. Turns out to be a good thing, because my brother and sister-in-law ended up in the ER with their oldest son, who ended up with an appendectomy this morning.
So again, I wish you a very happy birthday, and I pray for many many more to come.
Oh yeah...it was also Toby's and mine 11th anniversary. That's right...Aaron was born on our 4th anniversary. Love you, Toby, and I pray for many many more years of you stuck with me :)
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
1 comment:
congrats with the you stuck with me. i am waiting for "you're better than starting over." since you have 7 months on us let me know when to expect that.
tell aaron happy birthday from us.
Post a Comment