Yesterday was Aaron's 2nd guitar lesson. This time, I dropped him off and Sadie and I went to United to buy a few things that Walmart didn't have that we needed for supper (don't go shopping at Walmart at 9 pm...the shelves are bare). When we returned to pick Aaron up, I asked how the lesson went. His teacher said that he could tell that Aaron had practiced (good), and that he had learned a few notes to "Sweet Home Alabama." When I said great, that I would have to have Aaron teach me, his teacher told me he'd show me real quick. That way, in case Aaron didn't understand something, I could help him, or correct him if he was doing something wrong. He said that Aaron had told him that he understood how to read the music, but that it was more difficult that what he had learned the week before, and just wanted him to have help if he needed it. What a great instructor Aaron has!
As soon as we got home (after a quick...or not-so quick stop at Tara's store), the first thing Aaron did was get out his guitar and new music and proceeded to show me how to play those few notes. I was very proud of him. He did it just like his teacher said. Way to go, Aaron! I hope he keeps practising and getting better.
Do Deer Eat Clover Lawns
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment